Donate to St. Georges College Old Boys Association of the NorthEast
We sincerely appreciative your contributions to our efforts to provide assistance to our Alma mater.
Your contributions directly support St. George’s College student activities & programs, alumni events, and ensuring that the needs of our Alma mater are addressed.
Examples of the programs StGC OBANE has been involved or supported in the last year include:
- Getting & Shipping 30 used Desktop Computers with Printers to StGC.
- Purchasing 5 Refurbished HP Laptops & 1 New Lenovo Laptop for the StGC Robotics Club.
- Ordering of the Tetrix & Vex IQ Robotics kits for the StGC Robotics club.
- Assisting in the repair and replacement of the StGC Well Pump.
- Arranging an inaugural New York Roper Cup competition with KC.
- Arranging the annual NY Summer Boat Cruise in conjunction with KC.
- Arranging an annual StGC – ICHS Joint Dinner Dance.
- Participating in the Annual Martin Luther King, Jr. Math Competition in NYC & being a sponsor of a top student award.
Please consider making a generous contribution. All donations are fully tax deductible as StGC OBANE is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit. Receipts will be issued for all contributions.
You may make a contribution either by sending a check or money order to our Treasurer:
Treasurer, StGC OBANE
401 Spring Water Drive
Brevard, NC 28712-7703
Or making a payment via our Online link using a major credit card:
StGC OBANE would like to say THANK YOU for your support.